We follow the central teachings of the historical Christian church, including one God as three persons: Father, Jesus Christ his Son, (fully God and human,) and The Holy Spirit who reveals God and is present in the lives of believers. We accept the Holy Scriptures, the Old and New Testaments, as the word of God and the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine, and conduct. We are a part of the Evangelical Covenant Church, which has identified six key principles that help guide us in our journey as a community. These principles are as follows:
- We affirm the centrality of the word of God.
- We affirm the necessity of the new birth.
- We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
- We affirm the church as a fellowship of believers.
- We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.
Learn more about the Evangelical Covenant Church